System Level Design
ESL (Electronic System Level)
ARMA is one of the industry leaders in the development and application of Electronic System Level (ESL) methods in the development of embedded systems, software, and semiconductors.
If you or your customers want to apply ESL methods to product development, such as:
- System analysis
- Virtual system prototyping
- Model-based design, from models to software and hardware
- Software development in the early pre-hardware availability phases
- Software debug using simulation and virtual platform powered technologies
- Hardware system verification
- Hardware/software validation
- Host-based testing and automated regression testing environments
ARMA can support your ESL development needs with:
- Model development and lifecycle management, from requirements through development, deployment and support.
- Virtual platform architecture, design, implementation, test, integration, bring-up, and deployment.
- System design, architecture analysis and optimisation.
- Software development, debug and test using virtual platforms.
- Hardware prototyping, validation, and verification using virtual system prototyping and platforms.
- Hardware development using system Level (ESL) methods and tools.
Contact us to see how ARMA can revolutionize embedded development through early access to virtual system prototypes and platforms.
Consultation and Training
- Quick Start: To help you and your team be off to a rapid start with the application of ESL methods.
- Project consultation: To assist customer system level design projects from kick off and concept definition to deployment and support.
- Strategy, process, requirements, and supply chain management of system-level models and ESL collateral for suppliers.
- Training: System-level methodologies and applications and SystemC/TLM
ARMA Systems, expert Test System
Besoin de Gestion de Projet complet ou d’Assistance Technique ?